For some time now, it has been noticed that more vehicles are parked on Gatsby. Please remember that per the Rules & Regulations, your garage should be readily available to park your vehicles inside of it. Parking on Gatsby should be for vehicles that are safe-listed and/or have an approved parking permit.
Additionally, if you have an approved parking permit, please place your decal on your windshield.
We would like to help avoid you receiving a citation and/or a tow.
If you have any questions, please contact Management.
Facility Hours: Sunday – Thursday: 6am-10pm and Friday – Saturday: 6am-11pm
Below are some important reminders when using the pool & spa. You can find a complete list of the rules by visiting the Resident Portal at resident.actionlife.com
- No animals allowed in the pool area.
- Residents are permitted to host a maximum of eight (8) guests in total, including the resident or four (4) people per fob.
- Use of the pool/spa is AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- No glass, no alcohol and no smoking.
- No rafts, inflatable toys or diving rings are allowed at any time.
- Life jackets are encouraged.
- Persons under the age of 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult that is 21 years of age or older.
Please contact Management if you have any questions.