For some time now, it has been noticed that more vehicles are parked on Gatsby. Please remember that per the Rules & Regulations, your garage should be readily available to park your vehicles inside of it. Parking on Gatsby should be for vehicles that are safe-listed and/or have an approved parking permit.
Additionally, if you have an approved parking permit, please place your decal on your windshield.
We would like to help avoid you receiving a citation and/or a tow.
If you have any questions, please contact Management.
Facility Hours: Sunday – Thursday: 6am-10pm and Friday – Saturday: 6am-11pm
Below are some important reminders when using the pool & spa. You can find a complete list of the rules by visiting the Resident Portal at resident.actionlife.com
- No animals allowed in the pool area.
- Residents are permitted to host a maximum of eight (8) guests in total, including the resident or four (4) people per fob.
- Use of the pool/spa is AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- No glass, no alcohol and no smoking.
- No rafts, inflatable toys or diving rings are allowed at any time.
- Life jackets are encouraged.
- Persons under the age of 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult that is 21 years of age or older.
Please contact Management if you have any questions.
With most pandemic restrictions being lifted on June 15th, your Board of Directors voted to approve the re-opening of all amenities with no restrictions.
This means that a signed waiver is no longer required to use the gym or pool. Reservations for the gym are no longer needed and you may now bring guests to the pool/spa.
If you wish to reserve the clubhouse, please contact TaNasha Blakley at email@example.com.
If you need your fob activated, please contact Action Property Management at 949-450-0202 and have your fob number(s) ready.
PLEASE CLICK HERE to view the Spring 2021 Newsletter.
As always, please contact Action Management with any questions at 949-450-4399 or email your community manager.
Older Entries »
Wishing you a very happy Holiday season and a wonderful New Year!